AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
HRConnect is the name for AbbVie centric HR and Payroll support and services focused on providing excellence customer experience as a primary principle. Service centers based in Tokyo, Singapore, Krakow & Lake County are dedicated to support AbbVie Employees and Managers in their administrative and operational needs.
HRConnect center in Krakow was established in 2020. Since then we are delivering HR services for AbbVie employees in the EMEA region. We are an international team of professionals passionate about HR matters.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals interested in starting and developing their career in HR area:
HRConnect Intern - French to assist our Customer Experience Team with administrative and other HR-related tasks.
Become a part of HRConnect Team where you will
- Answer basic employees enquiries
- Navigate employees and managers with self-service transactions and processes
- Maintain data in our HR system (Workday)
- Manage HR documentation (employment contracts)
Become one of us if you have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Experience in a similar role or in Customer Service (will be an asset)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt to the changing environment quickly
Joining AbbVie you gain:
- Attractive salary package including annual bonus
- Development opportunities in the international organization
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Professional trainings
Terms of employment:
Job location: Poland, Kraków, Kołowa 8 Street (Edison Building)
Working hours: min 120 hours/month on a flexible schedule, our working hours are usually between 8:30 and 16:30, from Monday to Friday.
Ready to apply?
Sent your Resume to Magdalena Serwan (HRConnect Customer Experience Team Coordinator) <email@example.com>